Nokia N95 Pro: 16GB RAM, Quad 108MP cameras, and 7000mAh battery! Today, there is another good news for all Nokia fans. In a few days, the Nokia Company is going to publish its new upcoming Nokia N95 Pro smartphone. Nokia is a Finland multinational company, that will be publishing many smartphones this year.
Previously, we have reported the possible members of the upcoming Nokia N95 lineup of HMD Global. According to a hidden source, the Finish Firm is getting ready to launch an even better handset in this series. First, check the Nokia N95 Pro Release Date, Price, Features, and Specs.
Nokia N95 Pro Release Date:
The Nokia N95 Pro will come to the market in the last quarter of this year 2023. As far as we know, there is no official news of releasing this phone at this moment. But before releasing they confirm it via the news portal.
Nokia N95 Pro Specs:
Firstly, let’s see about the display. Nokia N95 Pro is a new smartphone coming with a 6.78″inch IPS LCD touchscreen with 1920 x 3240 pixels resolution. Most importantly, this display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. About the design, this Nokia phone has a similar performance to the Nokia N99 Pro.
The Nokia N95 Pro camera packs a quad-sensor system on the back. It includes a 108MP primary lens + 24MP ultrawide shooter + 8MP macro snapper + TOF rear lens, and a 40MP selfie sensor on the front. Additionally, this Nokia handset is available in four colors: black, green, white, and gold.
It has a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor with 8/12/16 GB RAM and 128/256/512 GB ROM. The Nokia device supports basic connectivity choices such as LTE, USB, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, NFC, and even 5G networks.
This smartphone is powered by a 7000 mAh Non-removable battery with a 4.0 Quick Charger. As a result, it takes 30 minutes to charge up to 70%. It doesn’t waste any time to charge. This smartphone runs on the Android 13 version Operating system and Adreno 540 GPU.
Nokia N95 Pro 5G 2023 Full Specifications & Features
- Status: Rumored. Not Available in the Local Mobile Market.
- Network Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- SIM: Dual Nano-SIM.
- Display: 6.7.8″ inch IPS LCD, which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Processor: Snapdragon 888 Plus 5G.
- Operating System: Android 13
- Memory: 8/12/16 GB RAM and 128/256/512 GB ROM.
- Camera: Quad 108MP + 24MP + 8MP + TOF Rear Cameras and a single 40MP Front Camera.
- Battery: Li-Polymer 7000 mAh Non-removable.
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 4.0)
- Wireless Charging is supported.
- USB 4.0
- IP69 certified (up to 2hrs in water 2m deep)
- Audio Jack: 3.5 mm (Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic).
Nokia N95 Pro Price:
This is very good news for all Nokia smartphone lovers if the Nokia company brings this model smartphone at a cheap price. The Nokia N95 Pro 5G price of this phone starts at $555.
|Nokia N95 Pro Price in India||41190 INR.|
|Nokia N95 Pro Price in Nigeria||228000 NGN|
|Nokia N95 Pro Price in Russia||40970 RUB|
|Nokia N95 Pro Price in Pakistan||91700 PKR|
|Nokia N95 Pro Price in Euro Country||470 EUR|
In conclusion, Thanks for staying with us for a long time and visiting the Nokia N95 Pro review. If you have any questions about it? Just comment here. We reply as soon as possible.