Samsung Galaxy Note 26 5G: 16GB RAM, Penta 200MP Camera, and an 8000mAh battery! Hello technology lovers. At the moment, Samsung is the most popular smartphone brand worldwide. Recently, the Korean brand plans to launch the next flagship of Samsung Galaxy Note 26 5G. It will come with a premium design, impressive glasses, and the latest technology. The Samsung authority launched this smartphone very soon.
We all know that Samsung is most popular because of its ability to produce high-tech products. So, people looking for a new Samsung smartphone can check it out now. If you have a limited budget to buy this mobile, that’s fine. So, continue at the end of your reading to get all the rumors place, prices, release dates, and features about this Note 26 smartphone from Samsung Galaxy.
Samsung Galaxy Note 26 5G Specification:
Take a look at the design! The Samsung Galaxy Note 26 5G has a 6.9″inch Dynamic AMOLED with a 4k resolution. Also, a 1B color combination with a capacitive touchscreen. The device has Corning Gorilla Glass for screen protection. Like this Samsung Galaxy Note 22 Ultra.
Image-wise, the Samsung Galaxy Note 26 5G camera provides a penta lens in the back setup. It consists of a 200MP + 64MP + 32MP + 16MP + 12MP rear camera. It could also be a sports 64MP selfie shooter. Of course, you will enjoy clicking pictures through it.
How is the memory department? Samsung Animal Ships card slot 512GB expandable with 16GB of RAM. On the other hand, the Samsung device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor chipset and boots as an Android 13 version.
Let’s talk go on battery power! The Samsung machine can hold an 8000mAh battery box with support for fast charging technology. Another thing is that you will be able to recharge it in a very short time. It has Dual SIM and both SIMs are supporting GSM / 3G / HSPA+ / LTE / 5G Technology.
Samsung Galaxy Note 26 5G Full Specifications & Features
- Status: Rumored. Not Available in the Local Mobile Market.
- Network Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- SIM: Dual Nano-SIM.
- Display: 6.9″ Inches Dynamic AMOLED, which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor
- Operating System: Android 13
- Memory: `16GB RAM and 512 GB ROM.
- Camera: Penta 200MP + 64MP + 32MP + 16MP + 12MP Rear Cameras and an 64MP Front Camera.
- Battery: Li-Polymer 8000 mAh Non-removable.
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Fast battery charging (33W Quick Charger)
- Wireless Charging Supported.
- USB 3.0
- IP69 un-certified (up to 2hrs in water 2m deep)
- Audio Jack: 3.5 mm (Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic).
Samsung Galaxy Note 26 5G Release Date:
There is currently no official information about the release date and price of the Samsung smartphone. We look forward to seeing the Samsung Galaxy Note 26 5G in 2024.
Samsung Galaxy Note 26 5G Price:
In terms of cost, the Samsung Galaxy Note 26 is between $1199 and $1299. Country-based changes can be made at any time depending on Government TAX and others. So, you can see different prices for your country.
In conclusion, Do you like this Samsung smartphone? If you have any further questions about the price, specs, or release date of this Samsung Galaxy Note 26 5G. Please leave your comment below. Have a nice day!