Hello sir, are you ready to meet the upcoming smartphone named Samsung Galaxy Note 40 Ultra 5G with 12GB RAM, 108 MP camera, 5500mAh box? So, take a look at the new model and amazing handset now! According to our legitimate sources. The South Korean multinational company is working on the Galaxy Note 40 Ultra 5 for 2022, the world’s leading electronics maker.
This new Samsung phone is going to have a dazzling look and amazing specs. Significantly, Korea’s largest mobile company has always used advanced technology in its products. In addition, the upcoming SamsungGalaxy Note 40 will dub the Ultra 5G brand with some new features. So, customers are you thinking of buying the upcoming monster? Then continue scrolling to check all its features.
Samsung Galaxy Note 40 Ultra 5G Specs:
About the display, the Samsung Galaxy Note 40 Ultra 5G model mobile has a completely new design display. The flagship space as a display features a large 6.7-inch Super AMOLED with 4K resolution, with a long 21: 9aspect ratio. Moreover, the front and back of the phone have the highest quality Corning Gorilla for protection from any crutches.
On the other hand, if you are thinking of RAM, ROM, storage, then this brand is right for you. Because this brand is working with powerful processors and storage. This Samsung phone comes in different versions of storage: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM and 128GB / 256GB /512GB internal storage.
In addition, the Samsung flagship carries a large powerful 5500mAh battery cell that supports fast battery charging. So, once you pay, you don’t have to worry about charges anymore. Now we will see how the operating system? The Samsung handset the latest runs on Android 11.
How is the optic division? This is good news for photographers. The Samsung Galaxy Note 40 Ultra 5G camera has a quad-lens system with a 108MP primary lens + 32MP secondary shooter + 12MP depth sensor + TUF on the back. So, you will get a high-quality clear picture from the upcoming camera of this brand. Moreover, on the front for video calls and selfies, it has a single 32MP selfie lens.
Additionally, the Samsung handset has an under-display fingerprint scanner. Connection options, on the other hand, include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, and more. Finally, we will know how the processor? The Samsung device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 chipset. Moreover, it supports the new 5G network. So, it can be said that the main means of all fighting is this amazing device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 40 Ultra 5G Key Features and Specification:
- Network Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- SIM: Dual Nano-SIM.
- Display: 6.7″inch Super AMOLED Full Touch Screen Display, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Resolution: 6 and 21: 9 ratio.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 5G chipset.
- Operating system: Android 11.RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB.
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB internal storage.
- Camera: Quad (108MP + 32MP + 12MP) camera, and 32MPin-display front camera for selfies.
- Color: blue, black, and glossy white. (Expected)
- Battery: Li-Polymer 5500mAh non-removable.
- Sensors: in-display fingerprint, face id, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer. Support fast battery charging.
- USB 5.0
- Options: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, and more.
- IP 69 certified (up to 2 hours in 2 meters of water)(Cancel active sound with dedicated mic) – 3.5mm audio jack.
- Price: Rs. 58,916 ~ $799.
Samsung Galaxy Note 40 Ultra 5G Release date & Price:
Unfortunately this time it’s a rumor. Samsung has not officially released any information. But we hope you can see the flagship in early 2022(the first week). Meanwhile, the price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 40 Ultra 5G starts at about Rs. 58,916 ~ $799. What is your opinion about this Samsung flagship? Leave us a comment section below! Stay with us and wait for more updates! We webring updates about mobile every day.