Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Ultra: Quad 108MP cameras, massive 16GB RAM, and huge 7000mAh battery! Now, we shared great news for Samsung fans. Recently, Samsung is going to launch another unique featured smartphone, which is undoubtedly going to be different from other mobile phones. Samsung has been the greatest brand in the smartphone market and they keep on producing proper high-tech smartphones consistently.
You know, Samsung authorities are planning to bring something better than the previous smartphone. Although, this smartphone isn’t available in the local market right now we got some rumor information about this smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Ultra Release Date:
There is no official confirmation news available at this moment about the Samsung Upcoming smartphone Galaxy Oxygen Ultra. We think the upcoming Samsung Smartphone Galaxy Oxygen Ultra Release in November 2021 or it may late to release for features update or company issue.
Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Ultra Specs:
Firstly, let’s check out its display and others sections. The Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Ultra flagship comes with a 6.8″ Inches Super AMOLED with a resolution of 1080×2368 pixels. Most important thing is, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
Secondly, this Samsung Upcoming flagship Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Ultra is powered by Li-Polymer 7000 mAh Non-removable battery with Quad 108 MP + 24 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP Back Camera and a 42 MP Selfie Camera with Dual-LED flash Light.
Let’s just say that the Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Ultra arrives with 8/12/16 GB RAM and 128/256/512 GB ROM. It has a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor, which enough to run Android 11 Version. As for security, this phone’s Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, a barometer is good for security. Besides, it has Dual SIM and both SIM are supporting GSM / 3G / HSPA+ / LTE / 5G Technology.
Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Ultra: Full Specifications & Features
- Status: Coming Soon. Not Available in the Local Mobile Market.
- Network Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- SIM: Dual Nano-SIM.
- Display: 6.8” Inches Super AMOLED Display, which protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860.
- Operating System: Android 11
- Memory: 8/12/16 GB RAM and 128/256/512 GB ROM
- Camera: Quad 108 MP + 24 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP Rear Cameras and a 42 MP Front Camera.
- Battery: Li-Polymer 7000 mAh Non-removable.
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Fast battery charging (30W Quick Charger)
- Wireless Charging Supported.
- USB 2.0
- No IP69 certified (up to 2hrs in water 2m deep)
- Audio Jack: 3.5 mm (Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic).
Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Ultra Price:
Now, let’s know about this awesome Samsung flagship costing and price. The Samsung authority doesn’t say anything officially about its price. As far as we learn, this Samsung smartphone price could start at $499 ~ Rs. 36,020.
In conclusion, do you want to know anything else about this Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Ultra Price, Specs, Release date, feature, rumor, review, concept, and design content? please comment below.